This infographic depicts the steps required to become a real estate agent in Colorado and obtain a real estate license.
The steps to receiving your license include the following:
1. Complete 168 Hours of Pre-License Education from VanEd or another state-approved real estate school;
2. Pass the Pre-License Course Exam;
3. Pass the Colorado Broker Exam (State & National Sections);
4. Submit Fingerprints and a Background check;
5. Provide Proof of E&O Insurance;
6. Apply for Your License Online at the Colorado Real Estate Commission (CREC) website.
Find out more about Colorado Real Estate License Requirements in the following infographic.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):