The dead languages are those languages has no alive speaking communities and considers a heritage to most of the civilizations. This infographic presents the top 9 Dead Historical Languages you should be aware of.
1. Latin classifies as one of the most known dead languages however, it is familiar to many people.
2. Coptic the first Christian language by some people like the Orthodox Church of Alexandria. It is a mix between Hieroglyphics, Demotic, and Hieratic languages.
3. Akkadian is the language of the Akkadian’s empire, which stretched all the way from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf.
4. Biblical Hebrew it was spoken originally by ancient Israelites and used now at the literature and liturgical of religion.
5. Sanskrit which holds the main foundation texts for Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism religious.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):