Moving is hard and packing is even harder. There are so many things that need to be properly planned. On top of that changing homes can be quite expensive. However, there are a few things that you can do to both save money and ensure the safety of your belongings during the transportation. The basic things you need to remember are:
- Heavy items are always packed first, and then you place the lighter things on top;
- Everything you pack must be cleaned first; There is no need to buy expensive packing materials when you can use what you already have – sheets, socks, old boxes;
- Label everything, this way it will be more easy to unpack;
- Declutter your home from things you no longer use – donate, sale, recycle;
- And last but not least, no matter how tiring and stressful the house move is, don’t forget to spend a couple of relaxing hours with the people you love.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):