It’s the time of the year again when people from around the world would celebrate a great day in nursing—June 12 – 19 2015 National Nursing Assistant Week! It is the time people from all оccupations honor and give thanks to the wonderful nurses who have inspired and helped them see the good side of life, despite sickness, NURSES!
MOST MEMORABLE NURSES OF ALL TIME
1. Nurse Diesel (portrayed by Cloris Leachman) was seen on High Anxiety. She was a murderous nurse with the love of witchcraft.
2. Nurse Anne Wilkes (portrayed by Kathy Bates) was seen as the middle-aged nurse who scared her audience in Misery!
Sexy and Sassy
1. Evelyn Johnson (portrayed by Kate Beckinsale) was on Pearl Harbor. She’s fun and classy as well as a well-trained healthcare service provider.
2. Margaret ‘Hot Lips’ Houlihan (portrayed by Sally Kellerman) was in the hit ‘M-A-S-H,’ working during the Korean War
3. Lt. Mary Smith (portrayed by Margaret Sullivan) was in the hit Cry Havoc, working as a veteran nurse in Bataan in World War I.
Famous and Real World Nurses
1. Florence Nightingale worked in the Crimean War and known as the founder of modern nursing. She is best known as the Angel of Bataan.
2. Juanita Redmond Hipps was seen in 1943, working in the Philippines in World War II.
3. Elizabeth Grace Neill campaigned for a nurse registration system as well as for a training center and hospital system in New Zealand. There you have some tidbits to know about the most remarkable, either in good or bad ways. Surely, almost everyone would know such nurses who carved a name of their own with their own style and service. Do you want to become a nurse and become famous, too? Well, you don’t want to miss creating a wonderful application to impress the admissions committee, and that all starts with a very impressive personal statement.
Prove that you are worthy studying in a university of your choice! You can start with conceptualizing the content of your nursing personal statement. But if you think you cannot do it yourself, you can get help from our experts today!
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):