inbound-marketing-vs-traditional-marketing-infographic-plaza-thumb

Inbound marketing is a new form of pull marketing that has taken the business world by storm. Here are the latest Inbound marketing stats that prove why it is more effective than traditional marketing. Continue reading to know more in the following infographic.

The infographic showcases 15 stats that will blow your mind regarding inbound and traditional marketing.

Inbound marketing generates 3x as many leads as outbound marketing and costs 62% less.

Inbound leads generated using SEO have a close rate of 14.6% in comparison to 1.7% for traditional outbound marketing.

According to a survey, 41% of business owners expressed that inbound owners expressed that inbound marketing demonstrated positive ROI for their company.

Of nearly 4,000 people surveyed, Inbound had a 75% chance of being the marketing approach of choice, while Outbound had only a 25% chance.

inbound-marketing-vs-traditional-marketing-infographic-plaza

Source: https://www.rockonit.com/blog/15-facts-that-prove-inbound-marketing-is-more-efficacious-than-traditional-methods-infographic

Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):